Super New Earn Points for Prizes

Monday, August 10, 2009 |

This one's geared at teens, but with prizes like Wii Fit, and iPod Dock and Karaoke System, Marc Jacob bags, House of Harlow Jewelry.....who am I to resist cool looking prizes that actually seem attainable! They've got Alex & Ani charm bangles for 20 points and after signing up I've already got 17 for doing practically nothing! I think they start everyone out with 15 but you might want to get in pretty quick as I think the 'official' unveiling is next week.
What is this nifty site? Sorry, but you're going to have to ask for it. (I mean, I get another 4 points if you sign up from my invite- and I just broke my favorite purse so I could totally use a Marc Jacobs :D )
Yes, it looks to be BETA but you get 2 points for logging in daily, another 2+ for answering a simple daily opinion question, and an extra chance to get more points when you first sign up by playing a 30 second flash game. Teen appropriate (and safe) the layout is clean and kinda cool, and it takes less than 5 minutes to sign up.
WANNA JOIN??? You're going to have to leave your email in a comment (I promise not to send you anything else, and I won't post your email either.) And I'll send you an invite. I'm not sure if there's a limit yet, but as soon as the site goes live next week, there probably will be so hurry up. :D

0 comments: